THE GTA WEDDING EXPO TERMS OF SERVICE
· NO booth sharing permitted! Only ONE business is permitted to exhibit unless previously approved by show management. Any exhibitors breaking this term will risk having their booth collapsed and removed from the premises immediately. Booths are sold on a first come first served basis. No holds without payment.
· Exhibition time, date and set up: The GTA Wedding Expo will take place on Sunday November 6th, 2022 from 12PM to 6PM at Bellvue Manor – 8083 Jane St, Concord On L4K 2M7. Set up will tentatively be the night before on Saturday November 5th from 5PM to 9PM OR on show day from 7AM to 1150AM. The final set up day and time is still TBD. No major changes to displays are permitted during show hours. In the event of an exhibitor not being open or set up on time, show management reserves the right to dismantle the vendor’s booth by removing table or coverings however will be under no liability to the exhibitor for any loss or damage which may be caused.
· Booth Display: Displays must not protrude beyond measured booth dimensions nor obstruct the clear view of neighboring booths. Booths may not be taller than 8ft high. Exhibitors may not attach display or signage to walls, structural supports or flooring nor may they suspend anything from ceilings or rafters. Exhibitor shall pay the cost of any such repairs to show management upon demand.
· Non Refundable: Booths are on a first come, first served basis. Booth will not be secured unless payment has been received. All payments are non-refundable. If for any reason management determines that the dates and times of the show should be changed or postponed, no refund will be made to the exhibitor.
· Booth Exchange: If you have secured a booth and suddenly cannot make it, you may try to sell your booth space to another exhibitor however show management must be notified and final sign off on this transaction will be up to show management. No refund will be provided should you not be able to find someone to fill your spot.
· Displays: The exhibitor shall not have on their stand, exhibit or display any goods of an explosive, flammable, obscene or noxious nature. Show management reserves the right to refuse or terminate the exhibit or sale of any article which is deemed unsuitable, objectionable or deceptive to show goers.
· Set up: All exhibitors must be set up within the specified dates and times provided by show management. No major changes to displays are permitted during show hours.
· Dismantle: On the day of the show, no exhibitor shall disassemble or remove any part of their display before 6PM. All exhibits must be removed no later than 9PM.
· Conduct: All displays must be of taste. Exhibitors must conduct themselves professionally. Cat calling or any sort of vulgarities used toward show goers will not be tolerated. Free samples may be distributed as well as discount codes.
· Noise: Show management has the right to stop the display and demonstration of any exhibit that causes noise, vibrations, smoke, smells or nuisance. The exhibitor will stop the use of any loud speakers, amplifiers, microphones, stereos, camera, video equipment or any other machinery deemed inappropriate.
· Contests: Competitions and promotions conducted by exhibitors in conjunction with their displays shall be clear in nature and free of any obligation to the winner. The award or awards, and the terms must be clearly stated. Awards, which are conditional upon the placing of an order, are not permissible.
· Health and safety: The exhibitor will assume all responsibility for compliance with local city and provincial fire, safety and health ordinances regarding installation and the operation of their exhibit. Limited access will be provided at other times only to confirmed exhibitors and their authorized representatives. Such admittance will be via exhibitors badge only.
· Care: Exhibit must be attended during all show hours by the exhibitor or a representative. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to keep their assigned area clean and orderly throughout the show and to ensure that it’s ready for show time.
· Badges and passes: Exhibitor badges will be issued only to people named in the exhibitor application. Badges will be picked during set up.
· Sponsorship: All exhibitors have an opportunity to sponsor a prize. Marketing incentives such as social media shout outs and in show appreciation announcements will be made. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your sponsorship proposal.
· Insurance: The GTA Wedding Expo will have liability insurance. Show management will NOT accept responsibility for losses of any kind resulting from the show. Exhibitors will be responsible for any damage caused to the building, grounds, or property that is not their own. Exhibitors are encouraged to obtain their own insurance coverage.
· Force Majeure: Neither the Company nor the User will be held liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations towards the other if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, covid pandemic, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or any interruption or any failure of electricity or server, system, computer, internet or telephone service. No refunds will be offered however a postponement will be organized. The GTA Wedding Expo show management will act in accordance with covid protocols set in place by the government of Ontario.
All matters and questions not covered by these rules and regulations are subject to change at anytime. Show management will have full discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of show rules contained here in and the authority to make such amendments there to. Further rules and regulations governing the conduct of and participation in the show as it shall consider necessary for the proper presentation of the show. Exhibitor agrees to abide by all decisions made by show management and further agrees to cease any activity that show management deems to be violation of the terms and the directives of the GTA Wedding Expo.
* SHOW TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE*